Digital Concierge Posted January 30, 2016
How to take advantage of our digital concierge.
We are very proud to be the only hotel in Victoria to offer a digital concierge. Because it is a new concept, we have decided to provide you with a step by step guide on how to best take advantage of this service. This service will be able to offer you real-time support with in hotel service requests, local tips, assistance and recommendations. Forget your toothpaste? All you need to do is tweet us, and we will bring you some!
Step 1: Go to twitter.com, and create a free account. Alternatively, you can download the twitter app from the App Store or Google Play on your phone.
Here is a guide on how to use Twitter: http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-media/how-to-use-twitter/
Step 2: Follow us on Twitter. You can find us @hojovic or twitter.com/hojovic
Step 3: Tweet us (@hojovic) with your request, and we will do our best to accommodate it. Here are a few examples of what you can tweet:
- @hojovic I forgot my toothbrush, can you bring me one?
- @hojovic I would like to book a tee time at the closest 18 hole golf course
- @hojovic what bus would I have to catch to get downtown?
- @hojovic I would like a reservation at a local fine dining restaurant
- @hojovic where is the closest movie theatre?
- @hojovic I would like to book a whale watching tour
- @hojovic where is the closest gas station?
- @hojovic where is the best jogging trail in the area?
- @hojovic my dog is sick, where is the closest vet?
- @hojovic what channel is movie central and HBO?
Go ahead and get creative with your tweet, although we may not be able to accommodate it, we always enjoy a good laugh.
Step 4: Put your feet up, relax, and wait for a response. We pride ourselves on being able to respond to your request quickly, but depending on the time of day/night we may take a bit longer. If we require private information, we will direct message you.
Step 5: Give yourself a high five for using our digital concierge service.