Online Privacy Statement
We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This statement answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
If you fill out the “Make a Booking” form we collect the following information about you:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card Number – we put in the PMS system which is secured. The server is very secure – as provided by the Franchisor and is maintained by them with numerous updates and back ups
If you choose to fill the other optional fields we ask for;
- ZIP/Postal Code
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- Information about your computer, including the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location.
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on.
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- Customer service.
- To complete a sale/transaction.
- Marketing Analysis.
- Periodically send emails to customers relevant to orders or quotes.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.